Scott McTominay commits his future to Manchester United as he signs new five-year deal

Scott McTominay signs new five-year Man Utd deal until 2025 with option of extra 12-months 




MANCHESTER UNITED midfielder Scott McTominay has signed a new five-year deal until 2025.

The Red Devils also have the option of keeping the Scottish international who has chipped in with five goals in 28 games this campaign for a further 12-months.

Speaking to the club’s website of his new deal, a delighted McTominay said: “Whilst I understand that we all have so many other things to think about at the moment, I’m so happy to sign this contract and play a part in the future ahead for this team.

“All I have ever known is United and I hope that my passion for the club shows every time I go onto the pitch.

“I’ll continue to give everything for this club whenever I pull on the shirt.

“I want to thank the manager for the faith he has shown in me and everyone at the club that has helped me to get where I am today.

“I’m looking forward to finishing this season on a high and hopefully achieving our aims.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments